Winners of the contest “SUSTAINABILITY: What does it mean to you?”
The International Institute for Sustainability runned, between the 11th and 26th of March 2021, the cultural contest “Sustainability, what does it mean for you?”. The initiative aimed to explore what people understand by sustainability by generating paths for a greater discussion about the theme. Prizes were awarded to the authors of the best answers. The top three winners received R$ 300, R$ 150 and R$ 100 book vouchers, respectively, and the top five videos were broadcasted in the closing of the Earth Optimism Brazil 2021 event.
The winners are:
- 1st placed – Ohana Guimarães – Nilópolis, RJ
- 2nd placed – Vivian Rocha – Rio de Janeiro, RJ
- 3rd placed – Simonne Dias – Teresópolis, RJ
- 4th placed – Paula Diniz – Petrópolis, RJ
- 5th placed – Bruno Santos – Maceió, AL